Welcome to our Campsite community. In order to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible, it’s important that you make yourself familiar with the following:
- Check in at the reception is all day from 6 in the morning to at least 2 in the night – In case you arrive during the hours when the reception is temporarily closed, pitch up your tent and see us at the first oppurtunity.
- No parking on the grass – except in designated Car Parking Areas.
- No open fires.
- Travel responsibly – Our Campsite is an „Earth Check Assessed“ Eco Campsite and we run it according to our sustainability mission. We provide you with all facilities so that you can join us in keeping the area clean and green and we appriciate your full cooperation.
- Reuse / Reduce / Recycle – Please sort all your waste accordingly. Remember that sharing is caring.
- Keep Quiet after midnight – Between midnight and 7 in the morning – do not make noise, play loud music, drive cars or other motor vehicles at the campsite.
- No illegal drugs or excessive alcohol consumption.
- Stay safe! – We take our safety program very sersiouly and rely on the support of all of you. Please show precautions and exercise few simple rules:
• Do not leave your valuables unattendend. Use provided lockers and storages for your valuables as needed.
• Be sure to close and secure your tent before leaving; lock your vans, cars, trucks and bikes; store valuables in the trunk of your car.
• Watch out for your neighbor.
• Report any suspicious persons or activities to the reception; report all incidents, report losses immediately.
- Checkout by 2 in the afternoon – otherwise there is a charge for an extra day.
Breaking the rules can lead to expulsion from the Campsite.
Thank you for your cooperation and we wish you a peaceful and pleasant stay.