Welcome to our Campsite community. In order to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible, it’s important that you make yourself familiar with the following:
- Check in at the reception at Reykjavik City HI Hostel is from 11:00 to 21:00 all days. In case you arrive during the hours when the reception is temporarily closed, pitch up your tent and see us at the first opportunity.
- No parking on the grass – except in designated Car Parking Areas.
- No open fires.
- Reuse / Reduce / Recycle – Please sort all your waste accordingly. Remember that sharing is caring.
- Keep Quiet after midnight – Between midnight and 7 in the morning – do not make noise, play loud music, drive cars or other motor vehicles at the campsite.
- No illegal drugs or excessive alcohol consumption.
- Stay safe! – We take our safety program very sersiouly and rely on the support of all of you. Please show precautions and exercise few simple rules:
• Do not leave your valuables unattendend. Use provided lockers and storages for your valuables as needed.
• Be sure to close and secure your tent before leaving; lock your vans, cars, trucks and bikes; store valuables in the trunk of your car.
• Watch out for your neighbor.
• Report any suspicious persons or activities to the reception; report all incidents, report losses immediately.
- Checkout by 2 in the afternoon – otherwise there is a charge for an extra day.
Breaking the rules can lead to expulsion from the Campsite.
Thank you for your cooperation and we wish you a peaceful and pleasant stay.