Welcome! The Self Check-In is easy
By booking ahead – you secure the pitch you need and have the Access Code ready upon arrival.
Here are instructions to Check-in and enter the area.
The camping and RV area is open from 1 pm on arrival day until 11 am on the day of departure. Late Check-In is possible if you have pre-booked online.
Enter a date and total number of people (age 13+)
Guests have a choice of either booking the Tent Area or 3 types of pitches at the RV area with/without EL for Campers/Medium size RV or a Super Size Pitch including el.
You will receive 2 separate emails.
1. A booking confirmation and useful travel info. Be ready to display the Reservation Number to the staff.
2. Your Access Code (4digits) that you use to open the locked gate to the RV area and the service facilities (WC/Showers, kitchen and lounge, laundry).
RV Area: The pitches are marked according to type. They are not numbered. Please pick the type you booked. The car and/or caravan hook should face forward, towards the road.
Safety: The Campsite Staff is available all day and security guards are around during the evening and night. Active CCTV. Call 112 for Police / Emergency. Please drive carefully.
Reception is at Dalur HI Hostel & Cafe next door, outside opening hours at the campsite reception
Welcome to our Campsite community. In order to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible, it’s important that you make yourself familiar with the following:
- Book your stay and check-in online.
- No parking on the grass – except in designated Car Parking Areas.
- Reuse / Reduce / Recycle – Please sort all your waste accordingly. Remember that sharing is caring.
- Keep Quiet after midnight.
- No illegal drugs or excessive alcohol consumption.
- Stay safe! – We take our safety program very seriously and rely on the support of all of you. Please show precautions and exercise a few simple rules:
– Do not leave your valuables unattended. Use provided lockers and storage for your valuables as needed.
– Be sure to close and secure your tent before leaving; lock your vans, cars, trucks, and bikes; store valuables in the trunk of your car.
– Watch out for your neighbor.
– Report any suspicious persons or activities to the reception; report all incidents, report losses immediately.
- Checkout by 11 AM and Check-in is from 1 PM.
Breaking the rules can lead to expulsion from the Campsite.
Thank you for your cooperation and we wish you a peaceful and pleasant stay.